Masters Historic Sports Cars
Masters Historic Sports Cars make for a superb sight
Masters Historic Sports Car Championship
The FIA Masters Historic Sports Car Championship is a series for Le Mans-style sports cars and Group 4 period cars from 1962 up to 1974.
FIA Masters Historic Sports Cars make for a superb sight, with the big-bangers battling with the smaller-engined sports prototypes and GT cars. Chevrons take on Porsche, Lola and Ferrari, with Osella, Coldwell and Ford all represented on the ground-shaking grid.
Classes are split by engine size and year, and are named after the iconic names in sports car racing.
Car and Driver Eligibility
- All drivers must be in possession of a current racing licence, minimum MUK International C, or ASN equivalent
- All cars must be presented with a current FIA Historic Technical Passport and be presented in that specification.
- Dunlop Historic or Avon A37 treaded tyres mandatory.
- 2020 European Entry Form
- 2020 FIA Masters Historic Sports Car Regulations
- 2020 Masters Event Guide
- 2020 Masters Historic Sports Car Regulations FINAL (Non FIA races)
- Brands Hatch Test Day Entry Form
- Masters Racing Club Code of Conduct
- Masters Racing Club Rules
- Stand 21 Racewear Collection
- StenaLine Motorsport Rates 2020
2020 Championship Calendar
Mar 24 - 24 :
Masters Test Day - Brands Hatch Indy, UK
Apr 17 - 19 :
Portugal Historic Racing Weekend - Portimao, Portugal
May 23 - 24 :
Masters Historic Festival - Brands Hatch, UK
Jun 27 - 28 :
Masters Historic Race Weekend - Donington Park, UK
Jul 31 - 2 :
Silverstone Classic - Silverstone, UK **
Aug 22 - 23 :
Historic Grand Prix - Zolder, Belgium
Sep 4 - 6 :
Historic Grand Prix - Zandvoort, Holland **
Sep 25 - 27 :
Spa Six Hours - Spa, Belgium **
**FIA Championship rounds.