FIA Masters Historic Formula One
This championship celebrates Formula One history from 1966 to 1985!
FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship
The FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship is the ultimate place for Formula One cars of a golden age.
Catering for 3-litre engined Formula One cars from 1966 through to 1985, FIA Masters Historic Formula One takes us back to an era in which Cosworth DFV power and a creative car designer could win races, long before wind tunnels and energy drinks were created! With a year-based class structure based around the iconic F1 names of Stewart, Fittipaldi, Lauda and Head, the aim is to give all entrants someone to race against.
The FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship is an emotive category in which cars must run in their period livery, delivering a superb spectacle of sight and sound, then as now.
Car and Driver Eligibility
- All drivers must be in possession of a current circuit racing licence, minimum MUK International C, or ASN equivalent
- All cars must be presented with a current FIA Historic Technical Passport and be presented in that specification.
- DFV engines are restricted to a rev limit of 10,000 rpm
- 2020 FIA Masters Historic Formula One Regulations
- Stand 21 Racewear Collection
- StenaLine Motorsport Rates 2020
2020 Championship Calendar
Mar 24 - 24 :
Masters Test Day - Brands Hatch Indy, UK
Apr 17 - 19 :
Portugal Historic Racing Weekend - Portimao, Portugal
May 23 - 24 :
Masters Historic Festival - Brands Hatch, UK
Jun 27 - 28 :
Masters Historic Race Weekend - Donington Park, UK
Jul 31 - 2 :
Silverstone Classic - Silverstone, UK **
Aug 22 - 23 :
Historic Grand Prix - Zolder, Belgium
Sep 4 - 6 :
Historic Grand Prix - Zandvoort, Holland **
Sep 25 - 27 :
Spa Six Hours - Spa, Belgium **
**FIA Championship rounds.