FIA Masters Historic Formula One
This championship celebrates Formula One history from 1966 to 1985!
FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship
The FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship is the ultimate place for Formula One cars of a golden age.
Catering for 3-litre engined Formula One cars from 1966 through to 1985, FIA Masters Historic Formula One takes us back to an era in which Cosworth DFV power and a creative car designer could win races, long before wind tunnels and energy drinks were created! With a year-based class structure based around the iconic F1 names of Stewart, Fittipaldi, Lauda and Head, the aim is to give all entrants someone to race against.
The FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship is an emotive category in which cars must run in their period livery, delivering a superb spectacle of sight and sound, then as now.
Car and Driver Eligibility
- All drivers must be in possession of a current circuit racing licence, minimum MSA International C, or ASN equivalent
- All cars must be presented with a current FIA Historic Technical Passport and be presented in that specification.
- DFV engines are restricted to a rev limit of 10,000 rpm
- 2019 Regulations - FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship - Updated
- Event Guide
- FIA Masters Historic Formula One - 2019 Points Table - Round 5
- Stand 21 Racewear Collection
- Stena Line Motorsport Rates 2019
- UK - European Entry Form 2019
2019 Championship Calendar
Mar 29 - 31 :
Le Castellet Motors Cup - Paul Ricard, France
May 25 - 26 :
Masters Historic Festival - Brands Hatch UK
Jun 28 - 30 :
French Historic Grand Prix - Magny Cours, France
Jul 12 - 14 :
Support Race to Formula 1 Rolex British Grand Prix - Silverstone, UK
Jul 26 - 28 :
Silverstone Classic - Silverstone, UK
Aug 9 - 11 :
AvD Oldtimer Grand Prix - Nurburgring, Germany
Sep 6 - 8 :
Historic Grand Prix - Zandvoort, Holland
Sep 27 - 29 :
Spa Six Hours - Spa, Belgium