Gentlemen Drivers provides mini-endurance races for pre-1966 GT cars
Gentlemen Drivers Pre-66 GT Cars
THE RACE SERIES
Gentlemen Drivers provides mini-endurance races for pre-1966 GT cars.
With one or two drivers per car, pit stops and longer race durations, Gentlemen Drivers offers a fabulous spectacle as pace and team strategy unfolds towards the chequered flag. With a class structure split by year and engine capacity, you find Aston Martin, Jaguar, AC, Porsche, Ferrari, MG, Morgan and TVR racing against Chevrolet, Ford, Austin Healey Alfa Romeo, Triumph and Lotus in double-driver pit stop races where exciting racing, big grids and a great variety of cars go hand in hand.
Car and Driver Eligibility
- All drivers must be in possession of a current racing licence, minimum MUK Race Nationa, or ASN equivalent.
- To be eligible, all cars must be a model that competed in a round of the World Endurance Series pre-1966.
- All cars must be presented with a current FIA Historic Technical Passport and be presented in that specification.
- Cars may only run in Dunlop L Section tyres
- 2020 European Entry Form
- 2020 Gentlemen Drivers Regulations - UPDATED
- 2020 Masters Event Guide
- Brands Hatch Test Day Entry Form
- Engine Capacity Seal Certificate
- Masters Racing Club Code of Conduct
- Masters Racing Club Rules
- Stand 21 Racewear Collection
- StenaLine Motorsport Rates 2020
2020 Series Calendar
Mar 24 - 24 :
Masters Test Day - Brands Hatch Indy, UK
Apr 17 - 19 :
Portugal Historic Racing Weekend - Portimao, Portugal
May 23 - 24 :
Masters Historic Festival - Brands Hatch, UK
Jun 27 - 28 :
Masters Historic Race Weekend - Donington Park, UK
Jul 31 - 2 :
Silverstone Classic - Silverstone, UK
Aug 22 - 23 :
Historic Grand Prix - Zolder, Belgium
Sep 4 - 6 :
Historic Grand Prix - Zandvoort, Holland
Sep 25 - 27 :
Spa Six Hours - Spa, Belgium