Masters USA Calendar Update!
It’s finally time for us to start to think about racing again in North America!
Things seem to be moving forward in North America with circuits starting to run test and track days, as well as announcing confirmed race weekends, so we can now update you about our planned Masters USA Tour for this year.
Below is what we hope the Masters USA Tour will look like – please note the new dates from Sonoma and Road Atlanta!
• 10-12 July, Masters & HSR Historic Race Weekend, Watkins Glen International
• 23-26 July, The WeatherTech International Challenge, Road America
• 03-06 September, Sonoma Speed Festival, Sonoma Raceway
• 08-11 October, HSR Fall Historics, Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
• 04-08 November, HSR Daytona Classic 24, Daytona International Speedway (MEL cars only)
• 02-06 December, HSR Sebring Classic, Sebring International Raceway (MEL cars only)
There are still many unknown factors regarding travelling, border crossings, restrictions in different states. However, we are optimistic that we can start to plan to go racing again Stateside!
We acknowledge that many elements could still change between now and each event so, in recognition of this, we confirm that we won’t charge any entry fees until a few days before each event.
Please be assured that we will follow all safety instructions which are indicated to us at the time by each state, organiser etc. We can’t wait to get back racing – it has been too long!
More news soon about the Masters European dates!
< BACK TO ALL NEWS