TUESDAY 24TH MARCH 2020

Masters Event Update - 24 March

You will have seen that this morning, 24 March, Motorsport UK issued a statement withdrawing event permits for UK motorsport events until at least 30th June. This extended suspension of all activities will now affect our Brands Hatch (23/24 May) and Donington Park (27/28 June) events. Having spoken to Motor Sport Vision (MSV) this morning, both events have currently been postponed. MSV are working on providing alternative dates for these events to take place, once we are given those dates we will inform you immediately. These two event postponements join the two previous postponements to our European schedule at Portimao and Monza.

And in America, you may have seen the announcement that our first event at the Sonoma Speed Festival at Sonoma Raceway in California has been rescheduled for 4/6 September.

We will let you know as and when we know more.

As ever, take care of yourselves and please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Ron and The Masters Team


CONNECT WITH OUR SOCIAL SITES: MASTERS ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER