Exciting New Tyre Prizes up for Grabs this Season
We have some great news for you as we have exciting new prizes to offer for the season ahead!
In response to requests from many of you, our three tyre suppliers – HP Tyres on behalf of Dunlop/ Goodyear, BMTR on behalf of Avon and Michelin – have all come up trumps and are offering all our winners in the five Masters Series the chance to win free sets of tyres this year.
Below is what you can win this year, courtesy of our tyre suppliers, if you are a Masters Member.
FIA Masters Historic Formula One
• Avon Tyres / BMTR will be supplying a set of tyres to the winners of the Pre-78 (Stewart & Fittipaldi) and the Post-78 (Head & Lauda) Championships
FIA Masters Historic Sports Cars
• Avon Tyres / BMTR will be supplying a set of tyres to the highest place Avon tyre user in the Championship
• Dunlop / HP Tyres will be providing a set of tyres to the winner of the Hulme Class Championship as well as a set of tyres to the winner of the Post-66 Championship
• Dunlop / HP Tyres will be providing a set of L section tyres to the winner of Gentlemen Drivers
Masters Pre-66 Touring
• Dunlop / HP Tyres will be providing a set of L or M section tyres to the winner of the Pre-66 Touring Cars
Masters Endurance Legends
• Michelin Tyres will be providing a set of tyres to the top cars in the Proto 1 and GT1 classes
• Dunlop / HP Tyres will be providing a set of tyres to the highest placed Goodyear/ Dunlop tyre user in the Proto 2 and GT2 classes
Many thanks to our tyre suppliers – HP Tyres, BMTR and Michelin – for their generous prizes and continued support this year!
Make sure you get your entries in quickly – the season starts in just 5 weeks’ time at Imola!
Hope to see you soon.