Event Announcement: COVID-19 UPDATE

Dear All,


We know you are all awaiting news of our various upcoming events and thank you for all your phone calls and emails to the office. As you are all aware, the COVID-19 situation has been changing over the last few days so we have been working closely with the event organisers for each of our first upcoming events to work out the options for us all.

So, here is what we know so far for our first three planned events.

Tuesday 24 March, Brands Test Day
This is currently going ahead as planned.

17-19 April, Portimao
We have been monitoring the situation very closely for this event. Early entry interest was strong and we were looking forward to start the season in sunny Portugal! However, as Spanish borders are shutting and travel from around the world is getting more difficult, unfortunately, it’s just not going to be possible to run this event on the planned date. We are currently working on a postponement date with the circuit and will advise you further as soon as we have more information. If you had booked hotels for this event directly with the circuit, any deposits will be transferrable to a later date.

8-10 May, Monza ELMS Support Race
We received news from ELMS on Friday that they were postponing this event to a later date we have not been advised of the new date as yet.

We will refund or credit any entry fees that have been paid for the Portimao or Monza events.

Changes to other events

At the moment, we just have news about the above events but we will be monitoring the situation for ongoing events very closely. We will keep you updated on a regular basis, as and when we have more information for you.

If you have any questions, please send them to

In the meantime, stay safe and we hope to be racing again soon,

Ron Maydon