Masters Three Hours
Pit stops, driver changes, strategy and bags of track time!
MASTERS THREE HOURS
ABOUT THE RACE SERIES
Borne out of the Masters Four Hours at Donington Park in 2015, the Masters Three Hours races are a recipe for success.
Take some Pre-66 Touring cars, mix in some Pre-66 GT and add in a token GTP or two in the form of Ford GT40s and you have a fun format of three races to look forward to! With the twists and challenges of Barcelona, Magny Cours and Estoril to look forward, it’s all about taking these cars back to their roots of endurance racing which was based on car reliability and a successful race strategy.
Car and Driver Eligibility
- All drivers must be in possession of a current racing licence, minimum MSA National A, or ASN equivalent.
- Open to all Pre-66 GTP, GT or Touring cars
- All cars must be presented with a current FIA Historic Technical Passport and be presented in that specification.
- Cars may only run in Dunlop L or M Section tyres
- 2017 Entry Form
- 2017 Masters European Challenge Regulations
- 2017 Masters Event Guide
- Brands Hatch Test Day Booking Form
- End of Season Party Booking Form
2017 RACE SERIES Calendar
- Mar 16 : Masters Test Day - Brands Hatch Indy circuit
- Apr 8 - 9 : Espiritu de Montjuic - Barcelona, Spain
- Jun 30 - 2 : Grand Prix de France Historique - Magny Cours, France
- Oct 21 - 22 : Estoril Classic Festival - Estoril, Portugal