FIA Masters Historic Sports Cars
FIA Masters Historic Sports Cars make for a superb sight
FIA Masters Historic Sports Car Championship
The FIA Masters Historic Sports Car Championship is a series for Le Mans-style sports cars and Group 4 period cars from 1962 up to 1974.
FIA Masters Historic Sports Cars make for a superb sight, with the big-bangers battling with the smaller-engined sports prototypes and GT cars. Chevrons take on Porsche, Lola and Ferrari, with Osella, Coldwell and Ford all represented on the ground-shaking grid.
Classes are split by engine size and year, and are named after the iconic names in sports car racing.
Car and Driver Eligibility
- All drivers must be in possession of a current racing licence, minimum MSA International C, or ASN equivalent
- All cars must be presented with a current FIA Historic Technical Passport and be presented in that specification.
- Dunlop Historic or Avon A37 treaded tyres mandatory.
- No BDG engines allowed
- 2019 Regulations - FIA Masters Historic Sports Car Championship - Updated
- Event Guide
- FIA Masters Historic Sports Cars - Points Table - Round 1
- FIA Rev Acquisition System - Competitors Note
- FIA Rev Acquisition System - Installation Kit Order Form
- FIA Rev Acquisition System - Installation Manual
- FIA Rev Acquisition System - Kit Installation Guide
- Radio Frequency Licences Authorities
- Stand 21 Racewear Collection
- Stena Line Motorsport Rates 2019
- UK - European Entry Form 2019
2019 Championship Calendar
Mar 29 - 31 :
Le Castellet Motors Cup - Paul Ricard, France
May 25 - 26 :
Masters Historic Festival - Brands Hatch UK
Jun 8 - 9 :
Masters Historic Race Weekend - Donington Park, UK *
Jun 28 - 30 :
French Historic Grand Prix - Magny Cours, France
Jul 26 - 28 :
Silverstone Classic - Silverstone, UK
Aug 9 - 11 :
AvD Oldtimer Grand Prix - Nurburgring, Germany
Sep 6 - 8 :
Historic Grand Prix - Zandvoort, Holland
Sep 27 - 29 :
Spa Six Hours - Spa, Belgium