FIA Masters Historic Sports Cars
FIA Masters Historic Sports Cars make for a superb sight
FIA Masters Historic Sports Car Championship
ABOUT THE Championship
The FIA Masters Historic Sports Car Championship is a series for Le Mans-style sports cars and Group 4 period cars from 1962 up to 1974.
FIA Masters Historic Sports Cars make for a superb sight, with the big-bangers battling with the smaller-engined sports prototypes and GT cars. Chevrons take on Porsche, Lola and Ferrari, with Osella, Coldwell and Ford all represented on the ground-shaking grid.
Classes are split by engine size and year, and are named after the iconic names in sports car racing.
Car and Driver Eligibility
- All drivers must be in possession of a current racing licence, minimum MSA International C, or ASN equivalent
- All cars must be presented with a current FIA Historic Technical Passport and be presented in that specification.
- Dunlop Historic or Avon A37 treaded tyres mandatory.
- No BDG engines allowed
- 2017 Entry Form
- 2017 FIA Masters Historic Sports Car Regulations
- 2017 Masters Event Guide
- Brands Hatch Test Day Booking Form
- End of Season Party Booking Form
- Rev Acquisition System - Competitors Note
2017 Championship Calendar
- Mar 16 : Masters Test Day - Brands Hatch Indy circuit
- Apr 8 - 9 : Espiritu de Montjuic - Barcelona, Spain
- May 27 - 28 : Masters Historic Festival - Brands Hatch GP Circuit, UK
- Jun 30 - 2 : Grand Prix de France Historique - Magny Cours, France
- Jul 28 - 30 : Silverstone Classic - Silverstone GP Circuit, UK
- Aug 11 - 13 : Oldtimer Grand Prix - Nurburgring, Germany
- Sep 1 - 3 : Historic Grand Prix - Zandvoort, Holland
- Sep 15 - 17 : Spa Six Hours - Spa, Belgium
- Oct 21 - 22 : Estoril Classic Festival - Estoril, Portugal