FIA Masters Historic Formula One
This championship is the place for Formula1!
FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship
ABOUT THE Championship
The FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship is the ultimate place for Formula One cars of a golden age.
Catering for 3-litre engined Formula One cars from 1966 through to 1985, FIA Masters Historic Formula One takes us back to an era in which Cosworth DFV power and a creative car designer could win races, long before wind tunnels and energy drinks were created! With a year-based class structure based around the iconic F1 drivers names of Stewart, Fittipaldi, Lauda and Head, the aim is to give all entrants someone to race against.
The FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship is an emotive category in which cars must run in their period livery, delivering a superb spectacle of sight and sound, then as now.
Car and Driver Eligibility
- All drivers must be in possession of a current racing licence, minimum MSA International C, or ASN equivalent
- All cars must be presented with a current FIA Historic Technical Passport and be presented in that specification.
- DFV engines are restricted to a rev limit of 10,000 rpm
- 2016 Entry Form
- FIA Masters Historic Formula One - 2016 Regs
- FIA Masters Historic Formula One 2016 Points
2016 Championship Calendar
- Apr 9 - 10 : Masters Festival - Zolder, Belgium
- May 28 - 29 : Masters Historic Festival - Brands Hatch GP, UK
- Jul 2 - 3 : Masters Festival - Donington GP, UK
- Jul 29 - 31 : Silverstone Classic - Silverstone GP, UK
- Aug 12 - 14 : Oldtimer Grand Prix - Nurburgring, Germany
- Sep 2 - 4 : Historic Grand Prix - Zandvoort, Holland
- Sep 16 - 18 : Spa Six Hours - Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium
- Oct 15 - 16 : Espiritu de Jarama - Jarama, Spain