FIA Masters Historic Formula One
This championship is the place for Formula1!
FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship
ABOUT THE Championship
The FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship is the ultimate place for Formula One cars of a golden age.
Catering for 3-litre engined Formula One cars from 1966 through to 1985, FIA Masters Historic Formula One takes us back to an era in which Cosworth DFV power and a creative car designer could win races, long before wind tunnels and energy drinks were created! With a year-based class structure based around the iconic F1 names of Stewart, Fittipaldi, Lauda and Head, the aim is to give all entrants someone to race against.
The FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship is an emotive category in which cars must run in their period livery, delivering a superb spectacle of sight and sound, then as now.
Car and Driver Eligibility
- All drivers must be in possession of a current racing licence, minimum MSA International C, or ASN equivalent
- All cars must be presented with a current FIA Historic Technical Passport and be presented in that specification.
- DFV engines are restricted to a rev limit of 10,000 rpm
- 2017 Entry Form
- 2017 FIA Masters Historic Formula One Regulations
- 2017 Masters Event Guide
- Brands Hatch Test Day Booking Form
- End of Season Party Booking Form
2017 Championship Calendar
- Mar 16 : Masters Test Day - Brands Hatch Indy circuit
- Apr 8 - 9 : Espiritu de Montjuic - Barcelona, Spain
- May 27 - 28 : Masters Historic Festival - Brands Hatch GP Circuit, UK
- Jun 30 - 2 : Grand Prix de France Historique - Magny Cours, France
- Jul 28 - 30 : Silverstone Classic - Silverstone GP Circuit, UK
- Aug 11 - 13 : Oldtimer Grand Prix - Nurburgring, Germany
- Sep 1 - 3 : Historic Grand Prix - Zandvoort, Holland
- Sep 15 - 17 : Spa Six Hours - Spa, Belgium
- Oct 21 - 22 : Estoril Classic Festival - Estoril, Portugal