Gentlemen Drivers provides mini-endurance races for pre-1966 GT cars
Gentlemen Drivers Pre-66 GT Cars
THE RACE SERIES
Gentlemen Drivers provides mini-endurance races for pre-1966 GT cars.
With one or two drivers per car, pit stops and longer race durations, Gentlemen Drivers offers a fabulous spectacle as pace and team strategy unfolds towards the chequered flag. With a class structure split by year and engine capacity, you find Aston Martin, Jaguar, AC, Porsche, Ferrari, MG, Morgan and TVR racing against Chevrolet, Ford, Austin Healey Alfa Romeo, Triumph and Lotus in double-driver pit stop races where exciting racing, big grids and a great variety of cars go hand in hand.
Car and Driver Eligibility
- All drivers must be in possession of a current racing licence, minimum MSA National A, or ASN equivalent.
- To be eligible, all cars must be a model that competed in a round of the World Endurance Series pre-1966.
- All cars must be presented with a current FIA Historic Technical Passport and be presented in that specification.
- Cars may only run in Dunlop L Section tyres
- 2019 Regulations - Gentlemen Drivers
- Event Guide
- Stand 21 Racewear Collection
- Stena Line Motorsport Rates 2019
- UK - European Entry Form 2019
2019 Series Calendar
Mar 29 - 31 :
Le Castellet Motors Cup - Paul Ricard, France
May 25 - 26 :
Masters Historic Festival - Brands Hatch UK
Jun 8 - 9 :
Masters Historic Race Weekend - Donington Park, UK
Jun 28 - 30 :
French Historic Grand Prix - Magny Cours, France
Jul 26 - 28 :
Silverstone Classic - Silverstone, UK
Aug 9 - 11 :
AvD Oldtimer Grand Prix - Nurburgring, Germany
Sep 6 - 8 :
Historic Grand Prix - Zandvoort, Holland
Sep 27 - 29 :
Spa Six Hours - Spa, Belgium
*As part of the Masters Three Hours Race