Stena Line Gentlemen Drivers
Stena Line Gentlemen Drivers provides mini-endurance races for pre-1966 GT cars
Stena Line Gentlemen Drivers Pre-66 GT Cars
ABOUT THE RACE SERIES
Gentlemen Drivers provides mini-endurance races for pre-1966 GT cars.
With one or two drivers per car, pit stops and longer race durations, Gentlemen Drivers offers a fabulous spectacle as pace and team strategy unfolds towards the chequered flag. With a class structure split by year and engine capacity, you find Aston Martin, Jaguar, AC, Porsche, Ferrari, MG, Morgan and TVR racing against Chevrolet, Ford, Austin Healey Alfa Romeo, Triumph and Lotus in double-driver pit stop races where exciting racing, big grids and a great variety of cars go hand in hand.
Car and Driver Eligibility
- All drivers must be in possession of a current racing licence, minimum MSA National A, or ASN equivalent.
- To be eligible, all cars must be a model that competed in a round of the World Endurance Series pre-1966.
- All cars must be presented with a current FIA Historic Technical Passport and be presented in that specification.
- Cars may only run in Dunlop L Section tyres
- 2017 Entry Form
- 2017 Masters European Challenge Regulations
- 2017 Masters Event Guide
- Brands Hatch Test Day Booking Form
- End of Season Party Booking Form
2017 Series Calendar
- Mar 16 : Masters Test Day - Brands Hatch Indy circuit
- May 27 - 28 : Masters Historic Festival - Brands Hatch GP Circuit, UK
- Jul 28 - 30 : Silverstone Classic - Silverstone GP Circuit, UK
- Aug 11 - 13 : Oldtimer Grand Prix - Nurburgring, Germany
- Sep 1 - 3 : Historic Grand Prix - Zandvoort, Holland
- Sep 15 - 17 : Spa Six Hours - Spa, Belgium